Karma and Luck is the home for spiritual jewelry and home decor from around the world. We are uniting cultures by sharing beliefs, lifestyles and experiences of the far east, the middle east and beyond by celebrating the cultures together. Please visit our website at www.karmaandluck.com for more information.
We are currently hiring a Chief Marketing Officer who is a true marketing visionary with a proven record of accomplishment in the planning and leading of comprehensive marketing strategies geared toward taking the company to the next level. Demonstrated ability in conceiving, building and launching brand marketing programs in rapidly changing market landscapes. Expertise in the creation of marketing tools and profit generating concepts. Positioning themselves as a leader in the spiritual modern brand market. Exceptionally efficient, demonstrating a capacity to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines. Dynamic, forward thinking personality able to build strong working relationships with management, vendors, investors and internal departments to coordinate and successfully achieve the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Create dynamic marketing initiatives and developing multichannel campaigns using integrated marketing methodologies from conception to full implementation.
- Spiritual modern brand building involving business development and managing multiple projects concurrently, managing, and motivating teams that achieve results, and leveraging analytical techniques that eventually evolve into marketing programs, both in B2B and end-user.
- Responsible for the strategy, design, deployment, and analytics of email and direct mail promotions, with proficiency in layout, design work and copywriting.
- Responsible for setting sales and marketing strategic direction for both corporate and divisional operations and overseeing in-house design studio business.
- Direct all brand and marketing efforts for digital commerce and ecommerce business models.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in communications, graphic design, or marketing.
- 8- 10+ years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility – with focus on marketing expansion.
- Extensive background in Digital/ Internet/Mobile/OTT/ Cable/Satellite and Broadcast acquisition, marketing, PR, partnership, programming, sales and operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to lead cross-functionally, as well as the ability to build highly motivated and energized teams and cultures.
- A passionate business catalyst who balances experience, art and science to create and monetize digital content and new media experiences.
- Hands on experience with CRM, SEM, SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HubSpot, Web Trends, Salesforce, PPC, social media, video production.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills