Karma and Luck is the home for modern spiritual jewelry and home decor from around the world. We are uniting cultures, sharing beliefs, lifestyles, and experiences from the far corners of the world, and celebrate these cultures together. Please visit our website at www.karmaandluck.com for more information.
We are currently hiring a Stylist – Assistant Brand Manager to execute dynamic product presentations to prospective customers and drive customer acquisition efforts. You will support team to drive results, deliver best-in-class service and educate customers on Karma and Lucks brand offerings. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a customer-first mindset.
- Act as a stylist and personal shopper to our customers by learning who they are, sharing the latest fashion trends, and helping them create customized looks to fit their lifestyle and leave them feeling beautiful and confident.
- Lead the team in creative, fashion-forward styling of Karma and Luck products; help team members develop their personal style and knowledge of trends to assist customers.
- Assist in the development and execution of short and long-term strategic plans.
- Act as a brand ambassador in the store and in the community; develop and maintain key relationships that will help drive brand styling awareness, support, and increase store traffic.
- Monitor key metrics, provide monthly reporting, and make recommendations accordingly.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating omni-channel brand assets (ecomm, digital), including graphics, video, and marketing copy.
- Monitor online reviews and report accordingly.
- Work in tandem with cross functional departments to streamline the brand’s message.
- Develop and execute social media strategy across all owned channels.
- Assist in the execution of key annual initiatives, such as innovation and packaging changes.
- Supports sales team with development and delivery of sales collateral.
- Assess new product opportunities through the continuous evaluation of the competitive landscape, consumer insights, new trends, and culture.
- Interact with community members and build quick relationships.
- Manage annual marketing budget, process invoices, provide updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree (business, marketing, or related field).
- 2-3 years of marketing experience.
- Previous experience in coordinating photo shoots is preferred.
- Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
- Problem Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms.
- Balance of art & science - ability to think creatively & strategically with a strong business mindset.
- Comfortable with using data throughout aspects of the role, turning consumer and social insights into strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and organizational skills.