ADD A COMMA AND RAISE YOUR KARMA
Use a comma as a soft pause—a punctuation mark that separates words, clauses, or ideas within a sentence. Especially when people are being negative.
What in the world is going on right now? All of us are certainly trying to navigate these times the best way we know how too. But with social media inundating us with negativity and fear, it's up to US to keep it positive and not go there. How?
BY ADDING A COMMA (,)
We’re about to reveal the greatest secret of all time. The comma. It’s been around for hundreds of years. It is used every single day by millions, and yet, it is the most overlooked punctuation in the world. Not because most people use and abuse the poor punctuation mark, but because it’s value is worth millions.
Was the first idea that came to your mind “millions” of dollars? OH, we have something of so much more value, that is about to open your mind and raise your Karmic vibration so high, you may feel like you're flying.
Remember, raising your Karma level isn’t about tapping into all good things in the next life, it is about doing good “deeds” in this life too and reaping the Universal rewards.
A (,) MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE
Let’s begin with the negative and now common language used ALL over social media?
- These are scary times.
- I don’t have any money.
- I don’t know what to do.
- This sucks on so many levels.
- Why bother working out.
- I hate being in my house.
- I’m so bored.
- How is everyone going to get through this?
- I feel so helpless.
Seriously, so depressing.
This isn’t YOU! You’re part of the Karma and Luck family. You’re awake and aware more than most. You understand the power of positive thinking and affirmations. You are amazing.
Are you ready to be the catalyst for positivity?
It is up to us to make a difference and take our friends, family, and followers to a new level UP and not let them bring us down. Every time you tap into someone else’s negative energy, it only reduces yours. Not just figuratively, literally.
It’s time to ADD that (,) and break up that negative sentence (,) so we can end it in a positive one.
- These are scary times (,), and I love myself, respect myself and accept myself exactly as I am and will get through this with flying colors.
- I don’t know what to do (,) yet I know I am safe and smart and will continue to keep my eyes and ear open while it blows over.
- I don’t have any money (,) but I have something special to offer the world, I will be proactive in looking to see what is out there.
- Why bother working out (,) because I love myself and will treat myself with kindness and I will move my body with intention and love.
- I hate being in my house (,) but I have been blessed with a house and qualities that uplift others and even on my hardest days, I am the positive vibes the world needs right now.
- I’m so bored (,) and I realize this is the perfect time to revel in the tiny wins today, take up a hobby or get online and spread some happy.
- I don’t know what to do (,) yet I recognize the wisdom, strength, and compassion that is within me to help others stay positive and I know too, I’ve SO got this.
- I feel so helpless (,) but I realize It isn’t selfish to be kind and gentle with myself right now and see who else needs a positive push.
For every comma you add after a negative comment or statement with a positive affirmation, you raise your energetic vibration. Your brain understands this and you will feel so much lighter and positive.
We know an affirmation a day keeps the bad energy away. Literally. It does to your mind, body, and soul, what a shower does. Sweeps away the dirt and gunk and leaves you feeling clean and happy.
As long as you stay positive and help others do the same, the Universe will support you 100%. Just like planting a seed and watching it bloom. It is spring after all. Plant that (,).
CREATE A SANCTUARY
We all know this will end soon. In the meantime, create an area that makes you happy, be it with plants, crystals or statues and ornaments that mean a lot to you. Whether you choose to sit quietly and meditate, listen to music or pray, this is your happy place to get centered.
Then get online and spread the word far and wide among your friends on social media to add a COMMA and raise their karma. If they keep talking negatively, you add a comma for them and end each negative sentence with a positive one.
Just remember to add a comma to raise your Karma.