Full Moon Rituals and Eclipse
This Lunar Eclipse hearkens back to the Solar Eclipse on July 12th, 2018 at the exact same degree (20°) in Cancer. This is a very powerful and emotional culmination of a cycle. The energy is letting you know that whatever was started in July 2018 is coming full circle on January 10th.
Questions you may want to ask yourself during this time:
1. Who or what needs to leave your life so you can make room for the new and improved?
2. What are you resisting?
Eclipses ignite change, growth, opportunity, life altering decisions, karmic happenings, death, birth, loss of all kinds, surprising rewards, relationship issues, and so much more! Remember, even if you aren’t a Cancer, Capricorn, Aries, or Libra you probably have family, friends, co-workers, lovers who are these signs and they may need a little more compassion, support, understanding and maybe even someone to celebrate with during this time.⠀
Everyone will be affected by this Solar Eclipse but people with the following birthdays will be impacted the most:
Capricorn – January 6th – 16th
Cancer – July 7th- 18th
Aries – April 6th – 15th
Libra – October 8th – 18th
Stay focused and write down your Intentions and your Blessings to keep your energy feeling good.
Full Moon Rituals:
- A wonderful ritual I like to do during a Lunar Eclipse is to create a quiet space, light a white candle and sit in meditation/prayer. This allows me to connect with my Spirit and get centered with my intentions, so I know what actions I need to take in the coming weeks ahead.
- Take a hot bath with natural sea salt, baking soda, and fresh lemon to cleanse your Aura and reconnect with the core of who you are.
- Another great ritual, is to put your crystals outside, overnight, under the Lunar Eclipse moonlight or if you don’t have an outside area you can put them on a window sill that captures the moonlight. This will cleanse and recharge your crystals so they continue to work at their highest vibrational frequency.
- If you can, go outside, put your palms out toward the moon and say a "thank you" to the Universe for all of your blessings.
Be thankful everyday, no matter what the day brings, to keep you in a high vibrational and positive space.
Master Astrologer Patty Kamson