We are uniting cultures, sharing beliefs, lifestyles, and experiences from the far corners of the world, and celebrate these cultures together.
Our mission is to awaken deeper meaning and awareness in daily life and inspire people to live more meaningful lives.
Our Assistant Managers- Visual Merchandising are an integral part of the Karma and Luck family. Our Assistant Managers- Visual Merchandising are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day sales and operations of the store, and achieving or exceeding sales goals, client base development, maintenance of paperwork and visual merchandising standards.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction through our Perfect Guest Journey Experience.
- Develop a strong community connection with our Guest Experience for our future outreach programs.
- Maintain best practices for the cash wrap with our POS (Point of Sale) System.
- Exceeds individual daily and monthly sales goals through a strong business acumen and product knowledge.
- Ensure all associates perform to Karma and Luck standards.
- Adhere to company visual merchandising and operations standards and guidelines.
- Assist in the hiring of qualified Jewelry Stylists.
- Ensure all new associates are trained in accordance with company guidelines and standards.
- A High School Diploma
- 3 years management experience.
- Prior experience opening new retail locations is preferred, and in the fashion retail, jewelry, or home decor sector is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make effective and timely decision that are in the best interest of the store and company as a whole.