Karma and Luck is a rapidly expanding Jewelry and Home Goods store with a passion to inspire and share the philosophy of Uniting Cultures. With 12 current locations in Las Vegas, NV and several more to open within the next few months.
The Vice President of Marketing is an integral member of the Creative and Social Media Management Team and is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing marketing strategies, which include, but are not limited to brand strategy, digital media engagement, social media, and creating and developing content for internal and external communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the mid and long term retail strategy by understanding the market flow, retailer and competitor trends;
- Follow the cooperative retail methodology depending on each retailer store's operation standards;
- Drive the planning of the stores operation strategy in relation to the product and marketing strategies of the company;
- Create a guide for differentiated in-store display based on the store management strategy, and ensure that the guideline is localized in a timely and accurate manner;
- Manage in-store total solution consulting activities for the improvement of retail store conditions;
- Manage the field force strategy in the region;
- Develop contents that field force can use for sales and promotion to enhance sales success rate;
- Manage the comprehensive training plan for field force capability enhancement and its local expansion;
- Maximize sell-outs by working with the stores.
- Strengthen profit-based up-selling of premium products by optimizing SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) for each store;
- Ensure communication and reporting to HQ and local organization management on regular basis.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all channels as well as FB
- Develop video channels and video content.
- Ensure all email and affiliate marketing is running.
- Create offline events.
- Ensure storytelling of products on and offline.
- Oversee brand packaging.
- Oversee company prints.
- Create company promotions such as, holiday, sales, etc…
- Create store marketing material for all locations.
- Create and oversee company social events.
- Develop Karma and Lucks brand culture.
- Ensure all PR is handled and running on all channels.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess KPI’s
- Well versed in SEO, web analytics and digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Responsible for website content and relevance
- Develop content strategy aligned with short- and long-term marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread, and improve writers’ post
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content is on available
- Ensure compliance with laws
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years of Marketing Management experience
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven work experience in marketing with demonstrable experience in designing,
- Implementing and executing successful marketing, public relations, social media and communications campaigns
- Able to adapt to constant changes in rapidly fluctuating business and corporate environment;
- Collaborative, a real team player able to lead others and encourage;
- Excellent communication skills. Result oriented;
- Business and financial acumen is highly required;
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must.panding Jewelry and Home Goods store with a passion to inspire and share the philosophy of Uniting Cultures. With 12 current locations in Las Vegas, NV and several more to open within the next few months, we need a