We are always searching for the best and the brightest to join our quickly growing family. Submit your resume and cover letter to show us who you are and why you would be the perfect fit to our email address: HR@karmaandluck.com.
Karma and Luck is a rapidly expanding Jewelry and Home Goods store with a passion to inspire and share the philosophy of Uniting Cultures. With 12 current locations in Las Vegas, NV and several more to open within the next few months, we need an Inventory Control Specialist who has a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and can take initiative. The Inventory Control Specialist maintains records of materials in inventory and on order. Monitors reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock. Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
• Asses inventory management and control
• Implementation of barcoding system in POS
• Knowledge in Synchronization warehouse inventory with eCommerce and retail inventory
• Research, bar coding, and management of the Equipment Inventory POS System
• Ensuring equipment accountability and appropriately managed, assigned, and monitored
• Scheduling and conducting physical inventories
• Maintaining accountability property and receipt documents
• Analyzing data impacting procurement decisions
• Conducting market research on product pricing and performance
• Utilizing performance measures to conduct forecasting and quantitative analysist
• Conducting short, mid, and long term advanced planning for non-expandable assets
• Must have POS and barcoding experience
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Database management skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
• Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
• Extremely detail oriented and accurate
Supported file types: pdf, txt, doc, ppt, xls, docx.
We are looking for outgoing, energetic and motivated sales associates to join our growing company. We have thirteen locations in Las Vegas in the major casinos and have the most competitive pay on the strip. Sales Associates are responsible to deliver a professional presentation to customers constantly striving to meet sales goals and exceed customer expectations. Taking pride in the product and merchandise; always maintaining the appearance and the brand of the business.
Welcome customers to the store, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service. • Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features. • Actively seek out customers in store. • Follow sales technique and achieve daily sales goal. • "Go the extra mile" to drive sales. • Work well and support co-workers to ensure outstanding service and sales. • Build productive trust relationship with customers • Maintain merchandise visually presentable in store and/or kiosk at all times; ensuring shelfs are dusted and displays are always full. • Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options. • Process POS (point of sale) purchases; handle and process returns of merchandise. • Comply with inventory control procedures • Open and close store and/or kiosk; following procedures and ensuring the store and/or kiosk is properly secured. • Adhere to cash handling policies and procedures. • Suggest ways to improve sales (i.e. visual displays, store layout). • Watch for fraudulent credit cards, counterfeit bills, and shoplifters.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred • Effective customer and people interaction abilities • Able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, calculate discount percentages • Ability to influence customers in a positive and motivating way • Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment • A friendly and energetic personality with sales service focus • Preferred record of over-achieving sales goals • Hands on experience with POS transactions • Bi-lingual skills is an advantage • Open availability, Weekends, & Holidays Physical requirements • Ability to stand for extended periods of time. • Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Specialist for our rapidly growing Company. The eCommerce Manager will strategize, develop and implement actionable social media objectives for the company's various business units, manages the company's online reputation, and ensures that our messaging remains consistent with our brand.
• Synthesizes multiple forms of content to be disseminated across social networks daily
• Compiles a set of daily social media posts, including creative assets, and copy to be deployed
• Generates weekly and monthly reports showing results of different social postings and campaigns
• Monitors the public conversation regarding the brand and the associated sentiment value
• Manages numerous social campaigns throughout the year and provides results to parties involved
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Dramatically increase traffic, conversion and profitability
• Stay up to date on the latest eCommerce trends to keep the brand fresh and growing
• Develop and execute paid media campaigns to support conversion
• Oversees numerous social media accounts across a variety of social media networks
• Furnishes creative assets and design projects using Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator for use in various projects.
• Proven work experience is Social Media with the desire to grow your career
• Proven success managing and growing eCommerce stores
• Ability to analyze existing data, email campaigns, social media and any digital marketing efforts and provide feedback, suggestions and implementation strategies
• Ability to write several types of copy used on the web (product descriptions, blog posts, emails)
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Analytical and multitasking skills
The Visual Merchandising Specialist is responsible for creating, developing, and planning visual merchandising design concepts, including visual floor-sets, store layout, and promotional campaigns for all Karma and Luck company locations. In alignment with the brand vision and direction, they are responsible for creating a compelling visual in-store experience that brings the product and brand image to the customer, thus driving in store traffic and conversion.
• Develops assessment skills and encourages an entrepreneurial approach with display and merchandising
• Has a strong understanding of trend and style that is reflective of the brand and core customers
• Guides product placement and outfitting that is reflective of trend, reinforces brand messaging, and inspires the customer
• Partners with location Managers to establish systems that protect stock levels and uphold presentation standards
• Sets an effective store structure & floor plan
• Develops the store team to assess, apply inspiration and execute creatively
• Facilitates the display process through idea generation and application of inspiration
• Partners with the Store Manager to ensure appropriate support and effective scheduling for visual priorities
• Take a forward-thinking approach to the customer experience, in-store creative marketing, merchandising, and supporting store teams to drive sales and engage our customer
• Deliver exceptional customer experiences that are efficient, engaging, and personalized
• Create a compelling atmosphere for our customer through the use of merchandising and display
• Clear understanding of the company visual merchandising concepts and standards and how to use them effectively and creatively to drive sales
• Ability to coordinate regional implementation of seasonal merchandising programs
• Demonstrated understanding and awareness of all current product and product information
• Awareness of all intranet communications, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives, and the appropriate way to communicate all pertinent information to store associates
• Ability to organize the visual merchandising aspect of regional store expansions, renovations, and physical upkeep of stores in coordination with the store leadership
• Knowledge of stock availability and how it impacts optimum use of product to increase sales in stores
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers, and management
• Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance, and appearance