Online Store Purchases
I tried to use a discount code and it didn’t work.
I would like to cancel my order.
- Check to make sure the code was copied properly and click “Apply.” If the code still doesn’t work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to change my order.
- You may cancel any Karma And Luck order as long as the order status is “in process.” If order status has changed to “shipped,” it can no longer be canceled.
- REGISTERED CUSTOMERS: You may cancel your web order online by logging into your account, then select “View Web Order History,” click on the desired order number, and then select CANCEL next to the item(s) you wish to cancel.
The item I received doesn’t look like the picture on the website.
- If you wish to add or remove items from your order, please contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order.
My item is broken.
- Please send us a picture of the item to firstname.lastname@example.org you received so we can confirm the correct product was shipped.
I made a mistake with my address.
- Please contact us and send us a picture of your item and receipt to email@example.com
I didn’t receive an order number. How do I know my order is complete?
- Please check your address on your confirmation email which is sent after purchase.
- If there is a mistake with your address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing your order.
Has my order been shipped yet?
- Our system sends a confirmation email after you make your purchase and it includes your order number.
- Our system will send you a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.
This is a gift – do you have any gift options or a gift receipt?
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Unfortunately, we do not have gift options right now but our items are beautifully packaged with a protective box.
Will I be charged tax on my order?
- We accept payment from PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Apple Pay.
Do you offer wholesale prices?
- Sales tax is automatically applied to your Karma And Luck order in accordance with individual state codes and regulations. If your shipping address is in one of the following states – AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, or the District of Columbia.
- Please contact us at email@example.com
Retail Store Purchases
Can I get a price adjustment on my item?
What credit cards do you accept?
- As a retail business, our prices may change in response to trends, stock, and demand from the consumer. As such we are not able to refund the difference.
Do you offer gift cards?
- American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover
- Yes we do!
- Gift Card Terms and Conditions – The Karma And Luck gift card is available at Karma And Luck store in any amount from $100 to $10,000. Gift Cards are available for purchase online in pre-set denominations. Gift cards may be redeemed only at Karma And Luck store or online for purchases within the U.S. Not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law. For questions, card balance, or to locate a Karma And Luck. Karma And Luck is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Sales tax will not be applied when you purchase a gift card. If merchandise items are included in your order, tax will only apply to merchandise items.
- Gift cards will be shipped via FedEx and will require a signature upon delivery.
Do you ship internationally?
What is the cost of shipping?
When will you ship my order?
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout and vary depending on the product weight and your shipping location.
- All items are subject to a handling period before they are shipped. Orders are shipped within 3 days. Our system will notify you via email when your order has been shipped.
Where are my items coming from?
- Our fulfillment house is in Las Vegas, NV.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- Customers typically receive their orders within 1-3 weeks. The shipping time may vary for international customers.
- Pre-order items will be shipped 3-4 weeks after purchase.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
Will my order be shipped in one package?
- For logistical purposes, items in the same order may arrive separately. We do this to ensure that items are shipped to our customers as quickly as possible.
I received a tracking number but it hasn’t been updated.
- Check the tracking number 2-3 business days after shipment date.
Do I have to pay import taxes/duties on an international order?
- We try our best to make sure you don't have to pay additional import or customs taxes/duties but sometimes it is out of our control.
- If you are charged additional taxes/duties, you are responsible for payment. We are not responsible for any taxes/duties applied to your package.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for more information on taxes and duties.
How do I take care of my jewelry?
- Because of the delicate nature of jewelry, any damage caused by wear and tear will not be replaced. Please follow the guidelines listed below to ensure your jewelry will not be damaged.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, showering or bathing or cleaning with household chemicals, especially ones containing bleach or ammonia.
- Be sure to apply hairspray, creams, makeup, and fragrance prior to putting on your jewelry.
- Do not expose leather jewelry to water or any form of moisture, and always make sure your plated jewelry is dry prior to storing—moisture leads to natural tarnish.