Karma and Luck is the home for spiritual jewelry and home decor from around the world. We are uniting cultures by sharing beliefs, lifestyles, and experiences of the Far East, the Middle East, and beyond by celebrating the cultures together. Please visit our website at www.karmaandluck.com for more information.
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to take part in receiving, warehousing, picking, packing, and shipping packages. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Delivery of merchandise to local company retail outlets.
- Moving material within the warehouse.
- Shipping merchandise to retail operations.
- Handle booking travel arrangements for the Director of Operations.
- Receive, unpack, and deliver goods; re-stock items as necessary.
- Print label, prepare, and package all items for shipping.
- Check logistics/shipping emails daily.
- Follow up with pending orders daily.
- Communication with management immediately regarding any issues.
- Oversees facilities needs and repairs.
- Work independently or on a team to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Help keep warehouse and store backstock areas clean and organized at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years related experience.
- OSHA Certified forklift experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Valid Nevada Driver’s License.