10 Benefits of Adding Spirituality to Your Life
Have you ever noticed how joyous, compassionate, calm, and composed Buddhist monks are? They radiate with palpable goodness, lack concern of status, and are nothing like you've ever encountered before. Tranquil both on the inside and outside, these people have re-sculpted their brains through daily practice and managed to calmly control anger, greed, and fear. The key to this blissful state of being: spirituality.
Spirituality is about remembering who we are, our place in the universe, and our connection to each other. Spirituality begins with self-acceptance, living with kindness and compassion, and creating more positive energy into this world. To feel that unconditional, unstoppable, and enormous love for our existence and humanity. This powerful force gives us hope, melts away borders, and could one day save the world.
Here are my top 10 Benefits of being Spiritual:
- Spiritual practice improves health, strengthens relationships, and increases personal growth.
- When we engage in spiritual practices, we grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially.
- Daily spiritual practice is the key to being joyful. Through practice, we uncover our joy that is buried under layers of stress, worries, and trauma.
- Spiritual people are compassionate, they feel good about the little things in life, and look at the world through empathetic eyes.
- Spirituality motivates us to strive towards a better life, and a better version of ourselves. It is the path towards self-actualization.
- Spiritual strength can help us overcome hardships. It aids in finding meaning in life's difficult circumstances.
- Spiritual practice helps us flourish. It enhances self-esteem, optimism, and motivates us to always find purpose in life.
- Spirituality inspires us to seek truth in all life situations. It stimulates us to be honest with ourselves and others.
- Spirituality honors life. You learn how to honor the experience of life and everything you've been given, and to understand the complexity required to create this universe.
- Spiritual people appreciate all life on this planet. From the smallest insects to the largest mammals. They recognize that the flowing life through all species, bugs and mammals, reptiles and birds, is equal, no matter the size.