Karma and Luck is the home for modern spiritual jewelry and home decor from around the world. We are uniting cultures, sharing beliefs, lifestyles, and experiences from the far corners of the world, and celebrate these cultures together. Please visit our website at www.karmaandluck.com for more information.
Our mission is to awaken deeper meaning and awareness in daily life and inspire people to live more meaningful lives.
We are currently seeking a User Generated Content (UGC) Producer to join our creative team to execute video content with a focus on user generated content.
- Lead producer executing branded UGC content along with ecommerce videos for spiritual lifestyle brand
- Creating schedules, equipment lists, and production plans
- Managing productions, production staff and client notes during shooting
- Ability to operate cameras, sound equipment, and direct talent
- Ability to film and edit footage
- Help across department teams to develop branded and original concepts, show ideas & pitches
- Writing treatments, scripts, shot lists, storyboards & visual approaches.
- Manage third party contacts related to production by giving feedback and direction on projects
- Cost tracking and budgeting for shoots
- Jewelry passion is a must with an eye for aesthetics and lifestyle UGC video content
- Providing production and logistical support during studio and field production
- Pitching and developing new branded format.
- Staying organized, able to multitask to create highest form of video content in a fast-paced environment
- Building and executing pre-production standards for production team as a whole
- Develop effective relationships with all departments and crews to ensure daily communication, troubleshoot issues, and potential delays
- Attend all branded related meetings to ensure that the schedule is moving forward and/or specific issues are addressed and/or escalated
- Run production meetings to ensure clear communication, dissemination of information, acknowledge accomplishments and discuss challenges
- Track budgets on each production
- 4+ years relevant production experience specializing in UGC content creation in video format
- Experience with semi-professional grade equipment, sound and lighting equipment, Adobe Premiere, running a set
- Experience working throughout the lifecycle of a project from initial idea to published piece
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Please include portfolio reel - examples of content you’ve created (produced, filmed, edited).
- Management experience a plus
- Jewelry industry knowledge a huge plus