As our Brand Storyteller and Strategist, you will be an integral part of our Brand Content team and will own the interpretive lens we use to communicate with our internal stakeholders and our customers across our brand content efforts. This role offers the opportunity to devise and develop truly unique and creative content in a environment where new ideas are cherished and amplified.
You will be asked to apply storytelling best practices and copywriting expertise to enhance our brand content creation and strategic efforts across all mediums. You will develop a deep understanding of our brand voice and messaging guidelines for our . You will work strategically and creatively to capture the attention and curiosity of executive leadership in some of the worlds largest enterprises. To do so, you will partner with desingers, writers, business unit marketers, as well as sales, and executive leadership product marketing and our own marketing group to ensure we stand out from the competition each time a customer interacts with our materials, our sellers or our digital presence. You will truly be a valued member of our team.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, capable of managing numerous projects simultaneously and comfortable strategizing and writing with a customer-first, sales enablement and marketing mindset. You will be a member of the brand content team comprised of writers, designers, and storytellers. The job will be a mix of strategy, storytelling, and writing.
- Develop and evolve brand storytelling efforts and content strategy alongside the rest of the Brand Content Team
- Own and manage the editorial calendar for brand stories and work with the Corporate team to ensure it is synced with their calendar
- Create brand related stories for our corporate team to elevate on their channels
- Write brand content alongside other writers and work with deisngers to bring ideas to life
- Work with agencies and other third parties to get content created and released
- Interview and collaborate with product leaders, sales leaders, customers and 3rd party industry experts to develop world-class thought leadership content.
- Research the marketing and messaging strategies of our competitors, and remain up-to-date with industry specific journals, press releases, white papers, media outlets and other 3rd party content to inform our strategy and messaging.
- Consistently deliver projects on timely, pre-set deadlines.
- Continually gather feedback from sellers, product leaders and customers to revise and improve new and existing content.
- Work in digital tools like Office suite, workflow management, AEM, and DAM systems
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of a proven track record in storytelling, content strategy, writing and creative execution.
- Advanced proficiency with the English language.