Karma and Luck is the home for spiritual jewelry and home decor from around the world. We are uniting cultures by sharing beliefs, lifestyles and experiences of the far east, the middle east and beyond by celebrating the cultures together. Please visit our website at www.karmaandluck.com for more information.
We are currently hiring Sales Managers for our Las Vegas locations. Our Sales Managers will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day sales and operations of the store, and achieving or exceeding sales goals, client base development, maintenance of paperwork and visual merchandising standards.
- Ensure all associates perform to Karma and Luck standards.
- Demonstrate selling skills and superior level of customer service.
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication skills.
- Adhere to and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to and comply with company dress-code standards.
- Adhere to company visual merchandising standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrate positive attitude towards clients, co-workers and company property.
- Assist in the hiring of qualified Sales Associates.
- Ensure all new associates are trained in accordance with company guidelines and
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Communicate inventory needs with merchandising department.
- Conduct periodic employee evaluations.
- Maintain favorable relationships with the Mall Management, Marketing, Security, and neighboring retail outlets. departments.
- Attend Mall merchant meetings, whenever possible.
- Perform other assigned duties as required.
- A High School Diploma and at least 3 years management experience.
- Prior retail experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make effective and timely decision that are in the best interest of the store and company as a whole.