SELF CARE MENU AND YOU
In our previous post, we talked about Taurus Season and how that specific energy can help us create new habits.
With the New Moon falling on EarthDay, April 22nd, 2020, it’s a whole new ballgame, or should we say “Earth Game.”
During this New Moon and for the next 30 days, you can use this energy to make things happen. We can fertilize our beliefs and bring them to fruition by nurturing and loving ourselves.
We created an easy and effective Self Care Menu to follow from this New Moon to the next. We took our quarantine status quite seriously, and turned it into an easy and fun time for you.
Every item on the Self Care Menu is geared toward grounding you (hello Earth Month), relieving stress, and manifesting your thoughts.
Are you ready? Let’s feel the luxury and confidence of this Taurus energy.
5 MINUTES A DAY, EVERY DAY:
- Breathe in the positive and breathe out the negative while stretching.
- Sing out loud to your favorite song, every day, and get those endorphins flowing. If you feel inclined, dance like no one is watching.
15 MINUTES, AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK:
- Write down your wishes and thoughts. Either by journaling or on sticky notes. If journaling is your gig, awesome, otherwise do what you feel is comfortable.
- Meditate specifically on what you wrote and your intentions. The Universe is listening.
- Read a few pages of a motivational (spiritual or inspirational) book or article once a week. It will retrain that brain.
30 MINUTES, AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK:
- While practicing social distancing, get outside in your neighborhood and walk at least 30 minutes.
- Get that walking app going to gauge your distance and steps.
- Listen to your favorite music or inspirational podcast.
- Or just breathe in the positive and breathe out the negative while focusing on your breath.
- Create a vision board. Even a small one will impact your daily thinking on what you truly desire. It can be about money, vacations, a dream job, or whatever you can clip from a magazine. Manifest your thoughts.
- Bake something absolutely delicious once a week. Cookies, cake, or that special dish you’ve always wanted to try. Sometimes we need to feed our stomach and our soul. If it turns out perfectly, perfect! If not, that’s fine too.
These simple, daily, and weekly self-care items will make a difference physically and mentally. The New Moon and Taurus energy will help.
We appreciate the earth on Earth Day, we appreciate the moon during the New Moon cycles, now, let’s appreciate, value and love ourselves too.
Share the love with your friends and family too. Supporting each other is so important right now and, together, we can turn it into a fun and energetic experience.
Much love from your Karma and Luck family.