"In a moment, you can shift your Karmic energy"
Most likely, you are already aware that Karma is the receiving of what you give in life. It is a lifestyle of practicing positive thinking to get a positive reaction in everything you do. Often misunderstood, Karma is a spiritual practice with different meanings throughout many cultures, yet the beliefs and principles are the same.
The popular belief common among most is that Karma is not a good thing. If you intentionally mistreat someone or do something wrong, Karma will rear its ugly head and "pay you back."
Karma is action according to the Sanskrit definition.
What does all of this mean? When we display negative energy, thoughts, or words, we will get negative energy back; but it doesn't work that way.
Karma isn't just "punishment." There are karmic laws in motion at all times, both positive and negative. Our beliefs and what we put out into the Universe is cause and effect.
Learning spiritual principles is the first step toward your rise in consciousness. Your thoughts, behaviors, and actions create specific effects that manifest and make your life as you know it. We are born innocent and enlightened beings, and you can always tap into that energy.
Keep an eye on the hyperlinks in this article that will direct you to those specific gemstones.
Our thoughts can shift and become creative at any given moment. If your "go-to" is always negative and sabotaging, your actions will take on those traits. It will affect your behavior, the way you speak, and the actions you take. What ultimately manifests is feeling disconnected from love, bringing on shame and judgment.
When your mind is positive, you manifest all kinds of great moments: peace, compassion, love, and an overall sense of well being. There is no judgment of where you are or who you are, just an elevated sense of knowing you're OK. You tap into the Divine Universe, whatever that looks like, and you speak your truth into existence. A powerful awakening such as this can happen at any moment.
To know, learn, and evolve is constant. While there is a lot of chaos around the world right now, you have the ability, at this very second, to shift your thoughts and change your karmic value. There are specific laws that govern those principles, and we want to share them with you right now because wherever you are in your thought process, you are not wrong, just misinformed.
Let's take a look at those laws and their meanings:
1. Karmic Greatness
- Cause and Effect Law, meaning you will reap what you sow.
- One must be happy, loving, and peaceful to find happiness, love, and peace. To find a true friend, one must be a true friend.
- What you put into the world, you will get back – bad and good.
2. Karmic Creation
- We must participate in life; it won't just happen.
- We should be one, inward and outward, with the world.
- Our surroundings are an indication of what is inside us.
- We should surround ourselves with what we want and be true to ourselves.
3. Karmic Humility
- To change something, we must first accept it.
- We must surround ourselves with individuals with good and positive vibes to reach a higher level of being.
- Kindness begets kindness.
4. Karmic Growth
- Be wherever it is you are in body, mind, and soul.
- To have spiritual growth, we must realize we cannot change people, places, or material things around us. We can only change ourselves.
- We are all we have, and we are all we can control.
- When our hearts are changed inside, then our lives will change outside.
5. Karmic Responsibility
- We must look within ourselves to find what is wrong in our life.
- We are a reflection of what is around us, and what is around us reflects us.
- We have to be responsible for our own lives.
6. Karmic Connection
- We must realize that everything in the world is connected, whether small or least important.
- Each positive thought we share will resound.
- To complete a job, the work must be done.
- Each step we take is just as great and significant as the last one and the next one.
- Our past, our present, and our future are connected.
7. Karmic Focus
- Focus on one thing at a time.
- Keep your Spiritual Values in focus, and you won't have thoughts of anger or greed.
- When negative things happen externally, focus on positivity internally.
8. Karmic Giving
- Be prepared to demonstrate what you claim to be the truth.
- Practice what you preach.
- Give more than you receive.
9. Karmic Here and Now
- If you're always looking back, you will never be in the present.
- Your old behavior and old thoughts will prevent new ones from being.
10. Karmic Change
- We must learn our lessons to keep history from repeating to find a better path in life.
- Change is constant and inevitable; keep it positive and powerful.
11. Karmic Patience and Reward
- Any reward will require us to experience toil.
- Patience and persistence will give us rewards with lasting value.
- If we do what we are supposed to do, we'll find real joy and reap the rewards.
12. Significance and Inspiration
- We will get back something only when we put into something.
- It is the energy and intent we put into something that gives us back real value.
- A personal contribution is a contribution to the whole.
- A lesser contribution won't impact the whole, but it doesn't diminish it either.
Your mind is powerful. Learn the karmic laws of cause and effect above, live in their principles and you will begin to see everything, everyone and especially yourself in a positive, loving and deserving light. That is how Karma works.
Get 25% OFF with code EARLYXMAS25 and get that perfect and meaningful gift. CLICK HERE or check out the hyperlinks in the article for products pertaining to the 12 Karmic Laws.
Much love from your Karma and Luck family.
Written by: Founder/CEO Vladi Bergman