Rose Quartz Tree of Life is well-known throughout ancient times and considered a great charm in many cultures. Rose Quartz Feng Shui Trees connect you to a deep self-belief and understanding through their divine powers.
There are three general types of Rose Quartz Tree of Life; Rose Quartz Feng Shui Trees, Rose Quartz Tibetan Trees, and Rose Quartz Bonsai Trees.
Regardless of the type, the roots dig deep in your present awareness. The trunk symbolizes the foundation of inner personal strength. The branches of the trees represent a greater understanding of life, and the leaves are the source of collecting higher wisdom (just like air and sunshine).
Bonsai Gemstones Rose Quartz Tree adds to your energy by supplementing through its energy when you place it in an area most desirable according to Feng Shui energy map.
This Feng Shui energy map depicts the location of different energy zones in a room. Placing the Bonsai Gemstones Rose Quartz Tree in the correct energy zone within your living space will revitalize your energy flow and increase it to new levels.
Bringing these fascinating Bonsai Gemstones Rose Quartz Trees into your living quarters or business workplace has clearly defined transformative properties through the natural healing properties associated with the crystals that these trees contain.
The Bonsai Gemstones Rose Quartz Trees are made with high-grade natural gemstones. The flexible silver wire helps you shape them in the style of your choice. Mounted on a custom crafted wooden base, the Bonsai Gemstones Rose Quartz Tree carries a unique character of its own.
Having no need for watering and maintenance, the Bonsai Gemstones Rose Quartz Trees are a great source of luck, happiness, wealth, romance, harmony, prosperity and balance.
You can group Rose Quartz Feng Shui Trees, Rose Quartz Tibetan Trees, and Rose Quartz Bonsai Trees to create a stunning display as well.
Rose Quartz Healing Properties.
Like any other crystal and stone, Rose Quartz has amazing healing and luck related properties. Here are just some of them: -
- Attainment of unconditional love from your loved ones
- Relief from recurring nightmares
- Reconciliation with long drawn enemies and attainment of peace
- Brings you out of self-conflict
- Creates a character of forgiveness upon yourself and towards others
- Releases stored emotions, tension & heartache
- Relieves stress, calms you down and smooth your anger
- Mental, spiritual and physical rejuvenation
- Source of increases in male fertility and wellness at a human cell level
- Known for profound healing effects for Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s patients
- Have proven beneficial effects for heart conditions, improves blood circulation, kidney function, heals burns. The stone is also known to ease the pain, reduce dizziness, heals cuts or bruises. It has also profound effects against skin wrinkles and other cosmetic imperfections. Conditions relating to lungs, Migraines, leukemia, and tension can also be healed with the healing properties of this stone.
This stone is associated with the throat and heart chakras.
Remember! Rose Quartz Feng Shui Trees, Rose Quartz Tibetan Trees, and Rose Quartz Bonsai Trees are a great source of spiritual health and wellness.
Bring these trees in your life and feel the great change.